Your smile one of the first things that people notice about you. If you are not confident in the way you look because of crooked, missing, or discolored teeth, you may want to consider the benefits of cosmetic dentistry in Henderson, NV.
Cosmetic Dental Treatment Option
Veneers are a versatile and efficient cosmetic dental treatment that is customized for each patient to provide unmatched results. They are a great treatment to improve your smile. Here are the top five ways porcelain veneers change your smile with cosmetic dentistry:
- Size. Veneers help make your teeth the ideal size because an attractive smile is proportionate to the rest of the face. If your teeth are smaller than you prefer, veneers may be your best option to make them appear big larger.
- Shape. Porcelain veneers help you achieve a symmetrical smile because the shape of your teeth makes a big difference in your smile.
- Flaws. The unattractiveness of cracked or chipped teeth can create an unhealthy appearance. You can hide these flaws and make your smile look healthier with veneers.
- Discoloration. Veneers can cover stains and discolorations, and are a great option for patients who are unable to achieve desired outcomes from the teeth whitening process alone. Porcelain veneers may be the best choice if you want a bright white smile.
- Alignment. Porcelain veneers can help disguise teeth with minor gaps between them or those that are slightly crooked. Instead of taking months or years to correct these issues with orthodontic treatment, veneers instantly hide these problems.
Whether you want a completely new smile or fix minor imperfections only, porcelain veneers can produce you the results you want immediately.
Schedule a Consultation Today
If you want to improve your smile with porcelain veneers, contact the specialists at our office. Call us at 702-732-3754 today to schedule an appointment and a free consultation with Dr. Irwan Goh.